Furnished Serviced Offices:
Whether you have a staff of 1, 10 or 20, we can facilitate a seamless transition into the Nigerian business environment. From large multinationals looking to introduce their services into the local marketplace or a smaller organization with the need to conserve capital, CEBS has your instant office solution.
Our centers are staffed with highly trained, attentive professionals whose sole focus is our client. We focus on running your office, while you focus on taking your business to the next level. We invite you to experience the ease of growing your business when you are supported by CEBS.
With a serviced office, we have the capacity to adapt to the changing needs of our clients.
We handle all of the following:
- Private partitioned, air conditioned offices ready for occupation at any time.
- All of our offices come with quality and uniform furniture including desks, executive chairs, telephone sets, book cases and drawers.
- Full Administrative Support
- Travel Arrangements
- Arranging Newspaper/Magazine Subscriptions
- A Prestigious Address in the Heart of the Business District.
- Reliable Telephone and Internet Services.
- Coffee Lounge
- Furnished Reception Area
- Utilities and Landlord Operating Costs Included
- Daily Cleaning of Offices and Common Areas.
- Professional Receptionist
- On-Site Center Manager
- Cat-5 Cabling
- Office Equipment Maintenance
- On-call IT staff
- Telephone Answering
- Call Screening
- Incoming and Outgoing Mail Processing
- Access to Meeting and Conference Rooms
- Around the clock security
Are you starting your own business and need to save money?
Do you want to test the sometimes turbulent waters of the business environment first before you sign a lease?
Are you already operating in Lagos, but would like to expand into a new market in Abuja? Or are you operating in Abuja, but would like to expand into a new market in Lagos?
Do you do the majority of your business on the road or from home, but need a professional image?
Although it is a new concept in the Nigerian market, the Virtual Office could be your perfect instant office solution! The Virtual Office can make all of this possible and more.
CEBS Virtual Offices have the capability of giving you a visible and professional business presence in either Lagos or Abuja without the need to occupy any physical office space. We are able to do this by providing:
- A prestigious mailing address - your clients and partners can easily send you mail and messages to a local business address. This eliminates the hassle and cost of shipping internationally or to a home address.
- A professional receptionist to answer your calls - you may not always be accessible on a mobile number, but with the Virtual Office, you will receive a dedicated landline that will always be answered professionally in the name of your company. You'll never have to miss another important phone call.
- An elegant and business oriented environment for your meetings - if you have the need to meet with your clients or partners, have trainings or interviews, our center is always available to you. Simply book a comfortable meeting or conference room in advance and you have an instant and impressive environment to present to your guests.
Meeting Rooms & Training Facilities:
Whether you are receiving clients, holding a series of trainings for your staff or need to close that all-important deal, our inviting and fully-equipped meeting, conference or training rooms have the capacity and flexibility to accommodate any request.
With seating capacities of 4 - 30 persons that can be booked on an hourly, daily or weekly basis, rest assured that CEBS has the perfect space to meet and exceed your expectations.
Enjoy the Following Items Per Client Request:
- Catering and Beverage Services: Choose from any of the packages on our in-house menu and serve your guests delicious food in style
- Audio Conferencing
- Business Support Services: From photocopies to binding we help with any of your administrative needs before, during and after your meeting
- White Board & Markers
- Flip Chart & Markers
- LCD Projector
- Projection Screen
- Flexible Room Settings
- Video Conferencing
Business Support Services:
There is always an onsite Center Manager on ground to ensure your day to day operations run smoothly. You and your staff will have easy access to our staff at all times. The cozy ambiance of our reception area is sure to make an impression on you and your visitors. All your calls will be answered by an experienced and friendly Client Service Executive who will send and receive your urgent communication worldwide. The dedicated and helpful Administrative staff will act as an extension of your business whenever you need them.
We warmly invite you to experience an environment where 'Excellent Customer Service' and 'Commitment' are our trademarks.
Our Business Support Services Include:
- Photocopies (Black & White/Color)
- Scanning (Black & White/Color)
- Printing (Black & White/Color)
- Facsimile Service
- Phone Calls
- Word Processing
- Stationery and Office Supplies
- Mail Dispatch (Incoming/Outgoing)
- Access to phone numbers in our directory
- On-Call IT Support