Entering the Office
Daily temperature/symptoms screening of clients and visitors.
- People waiting for screening should be spaced six-feet apart.
- Each person is required to wear a face mask before entrance into the office.
- Clients/visitors will be asked if they are experiencing any symptoms
(cough, shortness of breath, sore throats, headaches or stuffy nose)
- Hand sanitizer should be used during every screening.
- Temperature of all persons entering the space will be taken with an infrared thermometer.
- Face masks should be worn everywhere at all times in the office.
FACE MASK MUST COVER THE NOSE AND MOUTH AT ALL TIMES
Furnished Office Suites, Meeting Rooms, Coffee Lounge, Reception & Hallway
Cleaning and Sanitizing:
- Common areas, high-traffic areas, door handles, AC and light switches will be cleaned with disinfectant/sanitizer every two hours.
- Meeting room tables and chairs will be cleaned after use.
- Coffee lounge will be cleaned immediately after someone has finished their meal.
- Restrooms will be cleaned five times or more daily.
- Meeting room has been set up with social distancing consideration.
- If food is brought into the office, it should be in single-serving disposable packaging and should not be available for people to serve themselves in large dishes or containers. Please do not share food.
- Disposable cups are available in the coffee lounge.
Hygiene Guidelines for All
- There are hand sanitizers at three points; first one is outside before entering the reception area, the second one is in the reception itself and the third is in the administrative office.
- Please bring your own face mask and ensure it is worn when you are in the common areas around the office. Clients can also bring in their own hand sanitizer.
- Everyone should please ensure they wash their hands frequently.
- Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, not your hands and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Dispose of any tissues immediately and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer any time you have used tissues.
- If you experience any symptoms, seek medical attention immediately and please remove yourself from the space.
- If you feel sick or unwell- stay home.
We are so grateful to our clients and our team who are on the front line to ensure the health and safety of all our clients.